Get Assistance With Filing Your VA Claims

The VAC Veteran Service Officers of Kankakee County will assist you with your Department of Veteran Affairs claims. These claims for non-service connected pension or service-connected disabilities will be processed in a professional and compassionate manner. You, the veteran, helped assure our freedoms and it is our responsibility to give back. The task that’s ahead of you will never be as great as the power that’s behind you.

We will answer your questions, prepare the needed documents, help you secure any necessary supporting documents, and provide follow-up services on your pending claim.

Offering Claims assistance for the following

  • VA Healthcare Claims
  • VA Compensation Claims
  • VA Pension Claims
  • VA Aid & Attendance
  • VA Burial Benefit Assistance
  • VA Survivors Pension and Dependency And Indemnity Compensation
  • Obtain discharge papers (DD214)
  • Presidential Certificates
  • Cold War Certificates
  • Obtain Medals, Awards & Ribbons

Our Veteran Service Officers are accredited with NACVSO, American Legion, & DAV